Skip to main content

What About Me?

I know I always make lists about random things to say. This time I would make another list, because I love lists. The only aspect different is that I would answer some questions regarding myself, make up, skin care, and more. These questions I'm about to answer are not mine, I googled it. And this may not be related, but two days ago was my birthday yay! I am now 19. Last year of having the word 'teen'.

ME

Were you named after anyone?
I don't think so

Do you like your name?
To be honest no, just because my name is quite religious

When is your birthday?
16th of August 1996

What are 3 of your favourite colours?
I don't think I have a favourite in anything, including colours. The colour I like better than others is pink. However, it's not my favourite.

What are your favourite tv shows?
Chuck, Modern Family, Hawaii Five-O, Devious Maids (I like miself some telenopela)

If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I like some names like Emma, Elle, Ella, and Jade. But, I don't think those names suit me.

Do you wear makeup?
Yes whenever I'm up to. Although mostly no. I barely use makeup to campus just because I don't think I can wake up early so I can get my makeup done.

If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I don't know what to name my book. I think when the book's finished, I would still have a hard time giving it a title. I would love to write a book on my experience with depression and fictional story because I loveee writing stories. I think for my next blog post I would show you my writing as a kid.

What is your favourite food?
A medium-cooked steak

Do you have any siblings?
3 brothers and 2 sister in laws

Do you have any pets?
A cat and a parrot

What is your dream job?
A marine biologist or a story writer. Perhaps I could do both?

Do you want to get married later in life, if so how many children do you want?
Yes. I only want to have 1 child.

What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
I would like to say that I don't have have the least favourite thing about myself, because I love every part of me equally, but no. I hate my calves and thighs. They're huge and out of proportion.


SKINCARE

What's your skin type?
Oily

How many times do you wash your face daily?
At least 2. More when I'm at home, whenever my face feels oily I would wash my face only with water.

What is your current facial wash?
The Soap Corner's charcoal & tea tree facial soap bar

What moisturiser do you use?
The Bath Box I'll Be Perfect facial oil

Do you have acne prone skin?
Yes

Toner, yay or nay?
I've never used toner before

Favourite lip balm?
Evete's lip balm in lemon ginger

Makeup

Do you remember your first make up item?
A face powder

What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
Girlactik, Kat Von D, Stila

Favourite drugstore brand?
NYX, Milani

Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Only on a special occasion like weddings. However, I never put it on by myself.

Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
No, I leave the house without makeup more than with makeup

How often do you shop for makeup?
Very often. Like once every two weeks?

What type of product do you buy the most?
Easy, lipsticks

Do you use makeup primer for the eyes and face?
Yes. Eyes - Milani Eyeshadow Primer. Face - Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

Pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil for everyday use, liquid for more dramatic effect

What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't think I have any

Do you think you look good without any makeup on?
When I feel good I look good, when I don't then I don't look good with or without makeup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROLLOVER REACTION NEW SHADES REVIEW + SWATCHES

Untuk pertama kalinya saya, aku, gue.. enaknya apa ya. Saya terlalu formal, gue terlalu informal, jadi aku aja kali ya. Untuk pertama kalinya aku akan nulis blog post dengan bahasa Indonesia. Mungkin seterusnya setiap aku review produk lokal aku akan memakai bahasa Indonesia yang tidak sesuai dengan kaidah yang baik dan benar. Beberapa bulan terakhir aku lebih tertarik dengan lipstick lokal dibanding lipstick brand luar. Wish list udah panjang karena tahun ini banyak banget brand lokal yang ngeluarin liquid lipstick. Rollover Reaction sudah ada sejak bulan Maret tahun ini, tapi baru kesampean nyoba bulan lalu meskipun dari awal keluar udah naksir. Baru-baru ini RR release 3 shades baru yang bertema 90's. Karena lagi cinta dengan lipstick bernuansa coklat, langsung deh spontan ambil semuanya. Packaging Cinta banget sama liquid lipstick yang packagingnya persegi. Lipsticknya dikemas dalam frosted glass dengan doe-foot applicator dan cap hitam. Designnya simple (both box dan

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes FAKE vs REAL

I recently fell in love with The Balm's products especially their liquid lipstick, Meet Matte Hughes. Quick review, it's one of the best liquid lipsticks out there. I love liquid lipsticks that have mousse-y texture and doesn't suck the moisture out of my lips. Although it doesn't last as long as some liquid lipsticks I own, it's very comfortable on the lips. The only problem I have is that a lot of online shops sell fake products and claim it as original products. Me being reckless, I fell in the trap and got myself a fake lipstick. This writing is meant to show the difference between the fake and the real Meet Matte Hughes, and to share some tips based on personal experience on how to avoid getting fake products. During the holiday I purchased The Balm Committed in an online shop on Instagram (IG: cathydolla now seoulshopping - this online shop changed their name 3 times since I purchased the fake lipstick ). I've been eyeing on Committed and Adoring and dec

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Review + Swatches

One of the comfiest liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. Period. I first stumbled upon this lipstick months ago. The first Meet Matt(e) Hughes I purchased was the shade Charming. At first I wasn't really into it so I decided to give it away. It wasn't until last month-when I laid my eyes on the newer shades-that I realised how much I love this liquid lipstick.  Packaging The Balm's products have the best packaging. How can you stay away from the eye-catching, Retro packaging. Plus, they all have cute names. The picture of Matt and his date is too cute. The tube itself is transparent with a doe foot applicator. The only con of this lipstick would be messy, look at the wand below. Although I never experience it, some people complain that the products would leak out of the tube. Texture It has a creamy texture which I really like. I prefer a mousse-y formula as it doesn't dry out your lips. Even though it doesn't feel as dry as say Colourpop, you still