Skip to main content

Cheetos mix ups and lipstick that makes me hate liquid lipsticks.

"I don't like Cheetos" pfft said no one ever.
This is the first time I've ever tried this variant. I love Cheetos in all shapes and sizes. It started back when I was in grade 8. My dad used to work in the Philippines & I would go there on holidays, and that was when I tasted magic for the first time. It was love at first sight. I could eat Cheetos crunchy by myself in half an hour or sometimes I would eat it slowly, enjoying our moment together. I'm obsessed, I know.
Indonesian Cheetos kind of sucks. I still eat it sometimes, it's just not the same quality. Indonesian Cheetos is too airy for my liking, good thing is it has other flavours other than cheese. However, the quality is far below the American Cheetos. I'm racist towards Cheetos.



Cheetos mix ups contains 4 flavours:
Cheddar - it's basically Cheetos crunchy
Double cheddar - it's basically Cheetos puffs with a little bit more cheese
Nacho cheese - this would be my favourite. I'm not sure if it tastes like nacho cheese, however it tastes really good. Has a hint of hot in it.
Parmesan - tastes like that cheese you sprinkle on top of your pasta

Overall, I love this Cheetos! It got 4 different tastes and shapes and this Cheetos might be my new love.
Here's what it looks like one by one


I really wish Indonesian Cheetos were as good as the American ones.

And about that lipstick...

Yesterday I went out with my sister in law and I put this gorgeous orange liquid lipstick, which is the MUA luxe velvet lip lacquer in Atomic. It's hard to find an orange lipstick that actually looks orange on my lips. And this one right here makes my lips stunning with its bright orange colour. I'm not going to explain this lipstick further, I think I'm gonna do a blog post about liquid lipsticks, ones that I own. So, I'll describe more about this lipstick later on.

At first it applied beautifully. The problem started after I ate. Or maybe it was before, but then I didn't look at my lips until after I eat. Whenever I drank something, the lipstick didn't transfer to the glass, which is good. I thought this lipstick stayed the same as I first applied it. Boy, was I wrong.


This lipstick looked super flaky. And it dried my lips so bad you could see the lines on my lips and it.was.gross. You could see tiny tiny dots as if the lipstick tried to escape. It became uneven and ugly. I made the mistake of reapplying it and it was the biggest mistake ever. It made matters worse. I tried to hide my lip then I decided to take it off.


This experience kind of making me want to stay away from liquid lipsticks. They are beautiful when you first applied it, but then it makes your lips dry and crack. And by the way, before I used this MUA in Atomic, I exfoliate my lips first with a fine natural lip scrub and keep it moist with lip balm. But still, it disappointed me. I know maybe it's just this particular lipstick, I mean I used NYX soft matte lip cream and reapply it, and it turned out just fine.

But eh. I think I'll stick to the old fashioned lipstick. And sorry for the bad pictures, I was not in the mood to take any good ones.


 Thanks for reading, have a good day <3 p="">

Comments

Nadya Saib said…
Hi Al,

I really like the way you put your thoughts on writing. I've read some of your posts (ain't stalking, I swear.) and I enjoyed each of them, especially this one.

Anyhow, I'm very interested to chat with you, can I have your email? Looking forward to hearing back.

Cheers,
Nadya
nadya.fadila@gmail.com


P.S. ""I don't like Cheetos" pfft said no one ever." Second that! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

ROLLOVER REACTION NEW SHADES REVIEW + SWATCHES

Untuk pertama kalinya saya, aku, gue.. enaknya apa ya. Saya terlalu formal, gue terlalu informal, jadi aku aja kali ya. Untuk pertama kalinya aku akan nulis blog post dengan bahasa Indonesia. Mungkin seterusnya setiap aku review produk lokal aku akan memakai bahasa Indonesia yang tidak sesuai dengan kaidah yang baik dan benar. Beberapa bulan terakhir aku lebih tertarik dengan lipstick lokal dibanding lipstick brand luar. Wish list udah panjang karena tahun ini banyak banget brand lokal yang ngeluarin liquid lipstick. Rollover Reaction sudah ada sejak bulan Maret tahun ini, tapi baru kesampean nyoba bulan lalu meskipun dari awal keluar udah naksir. Baru-baru ini RR release 3 shades baru yang bertema 90's. Karena lagi cinta dengan lipstick bernuansa coklat, langsung deh spontan ambil semuanya. Packaging Cinta banget sama liquid lipstick yang packagingnya persegi. Lipsticknya dikemas dalam frosted glass dengan doe-foot applicator dan cap hitam. Designnya simple (both box dan

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes FAKE vs REAL

I recently fell in love with The Balm's products especially their liquid lipstick, Meet Matte Hughes. Quick review, it's one of the best liquid lipsticks out there. I love liquid lipsticks that have mousse-y texture and doesn't suck the moisture out of my lips. Although it doesn't last as long as some liquid lipsticks I own, it's very comfortable on the lips. The only problem I have is that a lot of online shops sell fake products and claim it as original products. Me being reckless, I fell in the trap and got myself a fake lipstick. This writing is meant to show the difference between the fake and the real Meet Matte Hughes, and to share some tips based on personal experience on how to avoid getting fake products. During the holiday I purchased The Balm Committed in an online shop on Instagram (IG: cathydolla now seoulshopping - this online shop changed their name 3 times since I purchased the fake lipstick ). I've been eyeing on Committed and Adoring and dec

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Review + Swatches

One of the comfiest liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. Period. I first stumbled upon this lipstick months ago. The first Meet Matt(e) Hughes I purchased was the shade Charming. At first I wasn't really into it so I decided to give it away. It wasn't until last month-when I laid my eyes on the newer shades-that I realised how much I love this liquid lipstick.  Packaging The Balm's products have the best packaging. How can you stay away from the eye-catching, Retro packaging. Plus, they all have cute names. The picture of Matt and his date is too cute. The tube itself is transparent with a doe foot applicator. The only con of this lipstick would be messy, look at the wand below. Although I never experience it, some people complain that the products would leak out of the tube. Texture It has a creamy texture which I really like. I prefer a mousse-y formula as it doesn't dry out your lips. Even though it doesn't feel as dry as say Colourpop, you still