Skip to main content

I have nothing to do

1. I feel bored right now...
2. I love ice-cream and candy and chocolate and pudding and caramel...do you?
3. I don't wanna be thirteen.. I love twelve
4. Tomorrow,, start fasting
5. I don't want to go to school anymore ( I wish I don't have to )
6. I love Adam Lambert
7. I don't know what else to write
8. I want to go to Heaven
9. I feel sorry for Michael Jackson
10. I want to hug you
11. I want to be a kindergarten kid again
12. I want to be in Grade. 8 again
13. I miss my friends in PSKD M
14. I love Happy Tree Friends
15. I love Orphan movie ( I didn't close my eyes lo... :D )
16. I wish I were you
17. I wish I were An Angel
18. I love you Allah
19. Thank you for everything you gave me God
20. I want to go there
21. I wanna eat peach
22. What's your name?
23. I love singing
24. Singing is like breathing
25. I'm done
26. You use drugs!?!?
27. I love you, you know!?!?
28. Bekas bekas ( ayooo... who's that Grade 8 (2008-2009)? )
29. BBB ( Bling Bling Budi )
30. Let's get married
31. Let's get divorce
32. Audrey I love you for giving me too much candy :D
33. I love my headset
34. This pletak pletok candy makes me feel random
35. Do I know you?
36. Did you just swear?
37. I will survive
38. I wanna be a singer and runaway from school, from home, from Indonesia
39. You should take care of me 2nd mother!
40. I'm gonna love you, you're gonna love me
41. Which one do you prefer, moon or sun?
42. I love my black cat :D
43. Happy goodbye to you
44. I'm going to USA
45. Don't cry Alliyya
46. Hi new home
47. Random stuff
48. Obnoxious
49. I become Caliope the autis girl ... :p
50. Stop the fight would you?
51. Hah, I amazed you right SC?
52. I just visited Azerbaijan embassy... :D
53. My braces colors are black and orange like halloween XD
54. 50% for me, 40% for you, 10% for you
55. I'm gonna miss you
56. Blond guy -__-
57. Is anybody listening?
58. I want CANDY!
59. The candy I eat right now is sooo good
60. 40 more to go
61. I'm totally bored
62. Meat, fish, and chicken
63. I love seafood!
64. Let's eat seafood
65. Monalisa chaos
66. Doo Bee Dam Bee Doo Dee
67. Happy bye to you all
68. I don't know where to go
69. HAH! LAWL
70. Let's photo photo
71. Let's do the duck dance
72. Do you know me?
73. I wanna be a cowboy's sweetheart ( just a song )
74. I love you Rolex!!!
75. Do you like hot cat?
76. Let's laugh like a freak
77. No no no no way
78. I don't know what else to write
79. Blank
80. Dontcha know who I am? I'm Alliyya
81. I can't face the truth that my name is Aliyya
82. I wanna be Alliyya
83. Love can build a bridge
84. Don't get mad at me
85. It's the stupidest thing ever..even animal's better than you
86. Wish that I could go on
87. Cigaro cigaro
88. So wasting money doode
89. Let's make a deal
90. My name is Hahaha
91. Til the day we meet again my friend
92. Soft baked chocolate chunk
93. I hate chilly
94. I wanna sleep
95. I'm gonna miss you
96. My birthday year is 1991 ( believe it or not!? )
97. I'm old enough to drive ( in my dream )
98. Let's go and eat cake
99. So don't say goodbye
100. Bye everyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROLLOVER REACTION NEW SHADES REVIEW + SWATCHES

Untuk pertama kalinya saya, aku, gue.. enaknya apa ya. Saya terlalu formal, gue terlalu informal, jadi aku aja kali ya. Untuk pertama kalinya aku akan nulis blog post dengan bahasa Indonesia. Mungkin seterusnya setiap aku review produk lokal aku akan memakai bahasa Indonesia yang tidak sesuai dengan kaidah yang baik dan benar. Beberapa bulan terakhir aku lebih tertarik dengan lipstick lokal dibanding lipstick brand luar. Wish list udah panjang karena tahun ini banyak banget brand lokal yang ngeluarin liquid lipstick. Rollover Reaction sudah ada sejak bulan Maret tahun ini, tapi baru kesampean nyoba bulan lalu meskipun dari awal keluar udah naksir. Baru-baru ini RR release 3 shades baru yang bertema 90's. Karena lagi cinta dengan lipstick bernuansa coklat, langsung deh spontan ambil semuanya. Packaging Cinta banget sama liquid lipstick yang packagingnya persegi. Lipsticknya dikemas dalam frosted glass dengan doe-foot applicator dan cap hitam. Designnya simple (both box dan

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes FAKE vs REAL

I recently fell in love with The Balm's products especially their liquid lipstick, Meet Matte Hughes. Quick review, it's one of the best liquid lipsticks out there. I love liquid lipsticks that have mousse-y texture and doesn't suck the moisture out of my lips. Although it doesn't last as long as some liquid lipsticks I own, it's very comfortable on the lips. The only problem I have is that a lot of online shops sell fake products and claim it as original products. Me being reckless, I fell in the trap and got myself a fake lipstick. This writing is meant to show the difference between the fake and the real Meet Matte Hughes, and to share some tips based on personal experience on how to avoid getting fake products. During the holiday I purchased The Balm Committed in an online shop on Instagram (IG: cathydolla now seoulshopping - this online shop changed their name 3 times since I purchased the fake lipstick ). I've been eyeing on Committed and Adoring and dec

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Review + Swatches

One of the comfiest liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. Period. I first stumbled upon this lipstick months ago. The first Meet Matt(e) Hughes I purchased was the shade Charming. At first I wasn't really into it so I decided to give it away. It wasn't until last month-when I laid my eyes on the newer shades-that I realised how much I love this liquid lipstick.  Packaging The Balm's products have the best packaging. How can you stay away from the eye-catching, Retro packaging. Plus, they all have cute names. The picture of Matt and his date is too cute. The tube itself is transparent with a doe foot applicator. The only con of this lipstick would be messy, look at the wand below. Although I never experience it, some people complain that the products would leak out of the tube. Texture It has a creamy texture which I really like. I prefer a mousse-y formula as it doesn't dry out your lips. Even though it doesn't feel as dry as say Colourpop, you still