Skip to main content

:')

When I moved school, I was really really sad. I always listen to this song. The reason why I named this blog "Till The Day We Meet Again" is because of this. To remember my friends of what we've done. I know that we wouldn't be able to see each other like before.
And to Mr. Steve, if you're reading this blog, I would like to dedicate this song to you :')

Till The Day We Meet Again

Well here we are, just time for one more song,
Before another show is thru'
It's too bad the curtain has to fall, It's been a perfect night with you
So dance and let the music play, until we meet another day.

So don't say goodbye, there is no need to cry
The love we share will never end
Because you and me, we'll have this memory
One we can turn to now and then
Till the day we meet again

So raise your hands and sing along with me
I dedicate these words to you
It feels as though I've known you all my life, yet this magic is so new
So please remember when I say, good friends are never far away

No looking back with regret, cos tonight, I've found here with you something I'll never forget, won't forget

So don't say goodbye, there is no need to cry
The love we share will never end
Because you and me, we'll have this memory
One we can turn to now and then
Till the day we meet again

Till the day we meet again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROLLOVER REACTION NEW SHADES REVIEW + SWATCHES

Untuk pertama kalinya saya, aku, gue.. enaknya apa ya. Saya terlalu formal, gue terlalu informal, jadi aku aja kali ya. Untuk pertama kalinya aku akan nulis blog post dengan bahasa Indonesia. Mungkin seterusnya setiap aku review produk lokal aku akan memakai bahasa Indonesia yang tidak sesuai dengan kaidah yang baik dan benar. Beberapa bulan terakhir aku lebih tertarik dengan lipstick lokal dibanding lipstick brand luar. Wish list udah panjang karena tahun ini banyak banget brand lokal yang ngeluarin liquid lipstick. Rollover Reaction sudah ada sejak bulan Maret tahun ini, tapi baru kesampean nyoba bulan lalu meskipun dari awal keluar udah naksir. Baru-baru ini RR release 3 shades baru yang bertema 90's. Karena lagi cinta dengan lipstick bernuansa coklat, langsung deh spontan ambil semuanya. Packaging Cinta banget sama liquid lipstick yang packagingnya persegi. Lipsticknya dikemas dalam frosted glass dengan doe-foot applicator dan cap hitam. Designnya simple (both box dan

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes FAKE vs REAL

I recently fell in love with The Balm's products especially their liquid lipstick, Meet Matte Hughes. Quick review, it's one of the best liquid lipsticks out there. I love liquid lipsticks that have mousse-y texture and doesn't suck the moisture out of my lips. Although it doesn't last as long as some liquid lipsticks I own, it's very comfortable on the lips. The only problem I have is that a lot of online shops sell fake products and claim it as original products. Me being reckless, I fell in the trap and got myself a fake lipstick. This writing is meant to show the difference between the fake and the real Meet Matte Hughes, and to share some tips based on personal experience on how to avoid getting fake products. During the holiday I purchased The Balm Committed in an online shop on Instagram (IG: cathydolla now seoulshopping - this online shop changed their name 3 times since I purchased the fake lipstick ). I've been eyeing on Committed and Adoring and dec

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Review + Swatches

One of the comfiest liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. Period. I first stumbled upon this lipstick months ago. The first Meet Matt(e) Hughes I purchased was the shade Charming. At first I wasn't really into it so I decided to give it away. It wasn't until last month-when I laid my eyes on the newer shades-that I realised how much I love this liquid lipstick.  Packaging The Balm's products have the best packaging. How can you stay away from the eye-catching, Retro packaging. Plus, they all have cute names. The picture of Matt and his date is too cute. The tube itself is transparent with a doe foot applicator. The only con of this lipstick would be messy, look at the wand below. Although I never experience it, some people complain that the products would leak out of the tube. Texture It has a creamy texture which I really like. I prefer a mousse-y formula as it doesn't dry out your lips. Even though it doesn't feel as dry as say Colourpop, you still